2010年6月8日星期二

Should I Buy This Game Console

My old PlayStation has stopped working after several times of repair, but I thought PS4 is a little bit too expensive to me, so I decide to choose another brand. I have found some types on a e-commerce website. They looks very beautiful, but I wonder if they can be used to play games that work on PS.


Please visit: http://www.tinydeal.com/43-8-gb-sideslide-design-tv-out-game-console-g8088g05-p-2935.html as well as neiboring pages, and then give me some suggestion.


By the way, the same website is promoting an 8MB card (which should be very small) and crowing about its many functions. I used to believe that a flash memory card would be better when its content is larger.

I don't believe that so small a card can do so many things, and I want some kindhearted friends to explain to me if what the website says is true. Please visit: http://www.tinydeal.com/new-8mb-memory-card-for-sony-playstation-2-ps2-gps2mc02-p-1659.html.


PS: the website says shipping is for free, but I fear that the shipping would cost long. I hope that anyone familiar with the site can tell me something about it.

没有评论:

发表评论